TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles SonicGang TV Show Serial 2016-2017

TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles SonicGang TV Show Serial 2016-2017

Telecast : NA

TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) are a team of four adolescent mutated turtles gifted in the art of the ninja. They are named after four Renaissance artists – Leanardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael. From their home in the storm sewers of New York City, they battle petty criminals, evil overlords and alien invaders, all while remaining isolated from society-at-large.

Donatello
Donnie here. I'm the brains of this outfit, so I invent gadgets, weapons and awesome vehicles to keep me and my brothers safe.I can also hack into computer systems, crack security codes and break through firewalls. The only thing I can't figure out is how to get our best friend April to notice me.

Michelangelo
Call me Mikey. I'm definitely the funnest of all my brothers. I love video games, skateboarding, pranking the other guys and duh, pizza!

Leonardo
My name's Leo and I've got three rowdy brothers who always give me a hard time, but I keep them in line... usually. Master Splinter picked me to lead because I eat, sleep, and breathe ninjutsu. Not that my brothers aren't good. I'm just better.

Raphael
I'm Raph. If there's a brawl, count me in. Leo loves to plan, but me? I'd rather fight first and ask questions later. If any shellbrains try to mess with me and my brothers, they won't know what hit them! Oh yeah, they will... ME.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.